My attorney filed his response prior to the 29 July 2011 date. The complete response was 39 pages long; it did not include the information that I had previously provided to CIC.
- Lawyer response letter
- Declaration regarding health services (redacted)
- Sample pages from my insurance website showing coverage for a couple of HIV drugs (Atripla and Kaletra)
- Medical report (Attorney’s Expert)
- My doctor’s letter july 2011
- Financial documents (omitted) that included tax bills for the two properties I owned at the time of filing (one in the US and one in Canada) as well as my financial accounts, including retirement accounts, and copies of share certificates that I hold in privately held companies.
Sadly, this was not sufficient.